I wanted to do a quick and easy post about My Top 10 beauty tools that can really make a difference in your morning routine. All of these products will either improve the health of your skin/hair, help your over all look, or make things a little easier for you. I’ve tried and and love them all. *Click the picture to take you to the link to purchase.
1. Sally’s Beauty Supply Metal eyeliner/lip liner sharpener. You will get the sharpest point with no damage to the pencil. This is the only sharpener my liners touch!
2. Olivia Garden Ceramic & Ion Thermal Round Brush. Take half the work out of blowdrying your hair by using a ceramic brush. You will get smooth hair that dries faster and has more volume. This brush will literally last you a lifetime.
3. Duckbill Clips. The absolute best for sectioning hair when blow drying, keeping hair away during make up application, holding rollers..the list goes on. A staple for sure.
4. The Clarisconic. You’ll get sick of me talking about this and eventually buy one, I know it. As always, my hands down favorite tool of all time. Improved skin texture. Better absorption of products after use. Acne fighter. Great for sensitive skin. Increased circulation of skin (which equals more even skin tone) I could go on and on.
5. Eye lash curler. Not all lash curlers are created the same. There are fancier curlers, but I always rely on this baby. The Tweezerman Pro Curler.
6. There is no comparison to how your foundation will look when you use this brush to apply. Your fingers, any foundation brush, sponge..not even the Beauty Blender can stand up to the The Sigma Flat Kabuki.
7. Dry Brush Mitt. This will give your skin softness, get a closer shave, improve circulation, helps with cellulite (really!) Stimulates lympahtic system, removes dead skin cells, and flushes toxins Trick: use BEFORE a shower (I use mine before every shower) a few times a week. You don’t want to do this in the water. Use light pressure and short brushing strokes from the bottom of your feet upward, and fingers inward. I learned and have practiced this since beauty school, but it’s all over Pintrest now. You’ll love how you feel.
8. I’m *slightly* obsessed with cleaning my teeth…there could be worse things. This Phillips Sonicare gives an amazing clean feeling and the best part is…there is a UV sanitizer built in! I can’t live without this!
9. The Brush Egg really helps get all the make up, oil, dirt and dust out of your make up brushes. Use with Dawn dish soap and you’ll have freshy-fresh, squeaky clean brushes in half the time of washing with only your hands.
10. I mentioned these in my last post, but after waxing 100’s and 100’s of brows, these are the only tweezers i’ll ever use. The Tweezerman Pointed tweezers let you get even the finest, shortest hair. They’re sharp but with a steady hand you’ll be amazed at the hair you were missing prior to these!
I can’t wait for you to try these tools. It’s hard really narrow down my favorite tools but I use each and everyone of these so regularly (most everyday), I knew you could benefit from them too! Happy Primping! XxOo Spoiled Gal